Enterprise Standards (SE4)
Security Requirements: US Citizen and Current Top-Secret SCI Clearance w/Full-Scope Polygraph
Member of the Enterprise Standards Support team responsible for supporting customer interests and requirements regarding the end-to-end lifecycle for IC technical specifications (proposal or change, design, publish, review, implement, standardize) as executed with internal customer and/or external ODNI processes. This position identifies and builds stakeholder relationships across the IC community (including subject matter experts, enterprise leadership, and IC ITE services and systems developers); provides content management for the customer’s ICSPECS Web Site; and coordinates internal reviews and comment submission deliverables through the customer offices. In addition, this position advocates for and attends the Common Metadata Standards Tiger Team (CMSTT) monthly meeting (either virtually or in person). The candidate will provide support to other internal team members and contribute to the production of required contract deliverables.
A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline is required with at least ten (10) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer; or eight (8) years' experience with an applicable Master's Degree or higher.
Experience in programs or activities that encompass understanding of either data management (including metadata management or master data management) or data tagging (data exchange formats that enable interoperability and information sharing).
Experience with researching, designing, and/or executing two or more of the following processes: standards and architecture, change management, configuration management, peer reviews, outreach and training, information management, and web content management.
Intelligence Community experience is required as well as Engineering Analysis skills. Applicant selected must have TS/SCI Poly.
Applicant requires strong documentation, presentation, organization, and communications skills.
Individual Capabilities Desired:
Systems Engineer Staff personnel are expected to be experts in their own fields, and knowledgeable about other related areas. Staff level personnel:
- should be familiar with SharePoint, JIRA (or other similar information and tracking environments), as well as virtual meeting collaboration tools. Strong IT tools user, such as Outlook and other desktop tools.
- should have a working knowledge of the DoD Information Technology Standards Registry (DISR).
- should be able to work with high-level government management and to work as a team member.
- are expected to assist in policy formulation and decisions.
- should possess strong analytic and research abilities.
- should have responsive customer service skills and be able to juggle and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with lots of new terminology and information resources.
Contact: Interested candidates please forward your resume to Sequoia Strategies & Solutions, LLC via email Resumes@SequoiaStrategies.catsone.com or via fax to 1-888-439-2533. Please be sure to include Job Requisition Number: 020118-1-ENT-STD-(SE4)-ESEAII in Subject Line of email or fax.